refining

Paint organiser

Cotton labels arrived! Had to hand sew them onto the Painter's Organiser prototypes and share new pictures with you. This batch of labels didn't arrive the way I wanted (all edges sealed) so I have to FrayBlock raw edges to prevent fraying! Adding this to the handmade quality. ;)


Here's a look at the current two fabric offerings for the Painter's Organiser. I have black and dark red drill cotton variations waiting to be sewn up, but here's a look at my grey one with M Graham's name filled in with a 0.3 Copic Multiliner pigment ink that's water proof!

Waiting for my order of gold heart-shaped jewellery tags to arrive + many more materials for jewellery making! This year I'll do my best to go all out and create everything I ever thought of and put it all out there. Materials have been sitting around for ages without being utilised and I hope this year, they will be happily put together into beautiful and useful items.


0 comments:

Post a Comment