new fabric!

grey Painter's Organiser canvas pocket wall hang

Went fabric sourcing and picked up three other colours I was thinking of working on for various combinations. I am so in love with the above grey fabric! It's a beautiful middle weight cotton canvas made in Japan that feels expensive and not too stiff. <3 I went to get the brown leather strap to match this grey, too! Now to figure out whether I should paint the wooden dowel a champagne gold colour so it may look nicer? (psst, shipment one of my M Graham paint order arrived! Suuuper delicious set of 5 oil paint colours with little bottle of walnut oil and alkyd medium. <3 *hoards*)


The maroon red and black fabric in the picture above are thinner cotton canvas drill also from Japan. I wish I could find the other colours to the grey equivalent. ;__; It's perfection!


Above was a work in progress shot the night before. Such a beautiful fabric! It would make a wonderful tote bag, too! Let's hope the shop still stocks more of this fabric, though I heard there may not be much of it left. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment